Corbet Locke D.D.S.
Beautiful Smiles For A Lifetime
Teeth whitening is an extremely popular cosmetic dentistry procedure that helps our Waco patients look younger, healthier, and happier in just a few hours. Waco cosmetic dentist Dr. Locke offers three ways to whiten your smile: Zoom! in-office whitening, Sinsational Smile in-office whitening, and take-home whitening trays. Zoom! has long been considered the leading brand for teeth whitening. Results vary, but most patients’ teeth lighten 8 to 10 shades in just one office visit. Sinsational Smile is a less intensive in-office whitening that can be done at your hygiene appointment and will brighten up your smile 2-3 shades. If you’d prefer to whiten your teeth more gradually, we can create custom take-home kits for you to wear in the privacy of your own home. Zoom!, Sinsational Smile, and take-home teeth whitening methods deliver sensational results.
A few facts about teeth whitening:
- Teeth whitening toothpastes can remove surface stains, but they can’t actually bleach the teeth.
- Not all types of stains respond the same way to teeth whitening. Yellow and orange tinges typically lighten more drastically than gray tones.
- Cavities should be filled prior to teeth whitening.
- Professional whitening kits contain a higher concentration of peroxide (bleaching agent), and therefore provide much more effective results.
- Periodic touchups will keep your teeth bright long term.
- A dental cleaning prior to teeth whitening will help remove surface stains and yield greater results.
- Professional teeth whitening systems, such as Zoom!, provides fluoride to curb tooth sensitivity.
Waco cosmetic dentist Dr. Corbet Locke can give you a beautiful white smile in just one simple appointment at his dental practice. We are conveniently located in Central Texas, near Hewitt and Woodway.
See What Patients Are Saying About Corbet Locke DDS
“I came in to see the dentist and had no pain. I needed a bridge made. After the procedure, I left, and I still had no pain. This was the first time in my life that I had a totally painless dental experience.”
Donald Allman -
“I know this is long overdue. You guys were so wonderful to me and my relief was so great – it still brings tears to my eyes. I can’t thank you enough for helping me regain my self-esteem and ability to smile. People don’t realize, but it’s a huge thing, the simple act of smiling. I am eternally grateful.”
Pam Kopicki -
“Y’all are awesome and nice! And I love coming here. Melanie does the best cleanings!
Diana Berry -